M&M Car Care Center – Honest Advice & Quality Repairs
M&M Car Care Center is a family owned and operated full service automotive repair facility located in Merrillville, Indiana; serving all of Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland areas. Since our founding in 2007, M&M Car Care Center has been providing trusted expert automotive service to families and businesses in our region.
M&M Car Care Center is named after our two school aged daughters Madelyn and Morgan. Naming our business after our daughters communicates our commitment to deliver honest, fair and trusted automotive repair service. We take our reputation and service to the community, which is tied to our daughters’ names, very seriously.
As a family owned and operated small business, M&M Car Care Center understand the needs of our customers. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with honest advice and quality repairs on every vehicle we service. We’ve built our reputation treating the customer right and making sure that our work is done right the first time.
We are an AAA approved auto repair shop, Better Business Bureau A+ rated business, a member of the Crossroads Chamber of Commerce, and the corporate sponsor for the Crown Point Corvette Club of Northwest Indiana. We support a number of local community initiatives and charities including American Cancer Society, Riley’s Children’s Hospital, St. John Lion’s Club, YMCA Youth Basketball, Ohio Valley Youth Baseball Tournament, Schererville Youth Baseball and many more.
Providing Quality Automotive Service
M&M Car Care Center provides our customers the best automotive service in Northwest Indiana and the surrounding Chicagoland region. We provide service in an honest, organized and efficient environment with employees who are dedicated to excellence and integrity. Our success has allowed us to earn our customers’ trust and loyalty, improve the lives of our employees, support our community and be a leader in the automotive repair industry.
We pledge to you, our customer to ALWAYS:
- Solve problems with your vehicles
- Sell only honest repairs and services
- Perform high quality repairs, done right the first time
- Complete repairs and services in a timely fashion
- Recommend the services, repairs and maintenance necessary to keep the vehicle reliable, safe and efficient
- Use high quality parts which meet or exceed those recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer
- Keep contact with you, the customer throughout the repair process
- Have only Certified and Professional Automotive Technicians work on your vehicles
- Guarantee all of our work with a 2 year or 24,000 mile Parts & Labor